Here’s how to take control
What was once a gentle push and recommendation to take your accounting to the cloud has become a mandate. Many of the big-name accounting software providers such as QuickBooks are officially ending support for desktop solutions. Businesses now have a unique opportunity to evaluate their options. Sticking with the brand you know may no longer be the smartest option for your business and may no longer represent best-in-class technology.
A lot has changed over the past 10+ years and newer, successful cloud accounting providers have gained traction. Some of these providers can significantly simplify and streamline accounting processes with a connected cloud platform approach. Now is the time to understand your current cloud applications, integrations, and operational challenges, so that you can make the best decision for your business. Here are a few questions to get you started:
- Are you entering and maintaining data in multiple systems?
- Using excel to run your monthly financial reports?
- Do you have a real-time view of financial performance?
- Are you finding it difficult to connect your financial, sales and operational data?
- Do you need multiple apps to make your accounting system work as desired?
An opportunity to simplify & scale
As you take inventory of your current business processes and evaluate your needs, consider a world where you can run your accounting and CRM within one platform. Imagine the massive efficiencies gained by sharing the same records for customers, marketing programs, sales pipeline, client invoicing and billing without the need to sync this information.
Accounting Seed, the #1 accounting solution built entirely on Salesforce, makes this all possible. With Accounting Seed your business will gain complete visibility from sales lead to accounting ledger—cutting the need to work out of multiple systems. No more excel, connectors, mismatched data or operational silos. Now picture this:
- Running your business from one system with CRM & Accounting together
- Real-time visibility into business performance from sales, operations, and finance
- Better collaboration with global notes available across all departments
- Powerful automation and workflows to reduce errors and manual entry
- The ability to adapt, scale and tailor accounting processes to your business
- A world-class cloud platform with top security and data integrity protocols
Accounting Seed customer, JeaNae Remala, Controller at LionHeart Critical Power Specialists shares:
“How could we set our sights on scale with piecemeal tools? We needed to move [from QuickBooks] and have a comprehensive system that tied together with a CRM. Moving to Accounting Seed on the Salesforce Platform gave us the capacity to grow.”
Accounting Seed has capabilities to drive scale and efficiency for your business. (Image will appear larger on blog)
See how Lionheart Critical Power Supply realized 3x more reporting visibility and 40% company growth after moving from QuickBooks to Accounting Seed
See Accounting Seed in action
Get a close-up view of how accounting on Salesforce can eliminate the need for costly integrations—and silos of mismatched information—by sharing the same database as your CRM.