Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Business Operations Analyst
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing SaaS-based accounting solution built on the Salesforce.com platform. Our software simplifies the accounting process for thousands of users in a diverse set of industries across the globe. We are an employee-first, fully remote employer looking to add to our entrepreneurial, passionate team.
The Operations team is seeking an energetic and resourceful person to serve as a Business Operations Analyst to support Accounting Seed’s business operations. This role is core to the Accounting Seed vision and strategy of demonstrating best-in-class use of our product Accounting Seed Financial Suite. You will work closely with stakeholders across the company, including finance, product development, sales, and marketing to increase maturity as a data-driven agile organization. The Business Operations Analyst provides critical insights, performs business process analyses, supports strategic initiatives, and works cross-functionally to tell the business’ story with data.
The best candidates for the role will have experience working in a business analysis role for a software-as-a-service company, have a passion for data, have exceptional business analytics skills and business finance acumen, and will be able to work effectively with all functions and levels of the business.
The Business Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring the efficiency and scalability of our Salesforce reporting structures, identifying areas for improvement around our data flows, and building both long-term and ad-hoc solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive on managing concurrent projects while working with a remote team to drive outcomes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with Finance, Operations, and Product Development to deliver a set of informative, actionable reports, lenses, and dashboards from Accounting Seed’s operational data, that will provide data-driven decision making.
- Using Accounting Seed as an example company, collaborate with the Product Development team to define new functional requirements, for management, operational, and financial reporting so our customers will be equipped with the same toolset.
- Own the structure and requirements of Accounting Seed’s business data ensuring best data governance practices are implemented.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Accounting Seed Salesforce environment including Salesforce CRM Analytics
- Maintain CRM Analytics data sets, and data flows used to drive real-time analytics, and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Partner with the Salesforce Admin and ensure all development meets enterprise standards
- Develop and deliver user training for CRM Analytics dashboards and ad hoc analysis functionality
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with key business stakeholders & team members
- Discover, gather, document, and vet business and functional requirements for new projects
- Support testing, training, and implementation of the projects
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Business Systems, Computer Science,
- Understanding of broader systems engineering concepts including data structures, data modeling, database schemas, and query languages
- Experience with multiple BI tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc…
- Experience in a field that emphasizes data analysis, visualization, and telling stories with data
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Outstanding organization, communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration.
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment, with the ability to quickly adapt.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with cross-functional teams
- Self-starting, ability to work with minimal direct supervision; takes ownership.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant Certification
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce CRM Analytics (formerly Tableau CRM, Einstein Analytics, Wave Analytics)
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – we can’t wait to connect!