New Accounting Seed Release
From a faster bank reconciliation to presenting customized client statements with ease, the following features are now available in our Financial Suite:
- Bank Direct Connect– Gain access to more than 14,500 banks and credit card providers.
- Auto Populating of Check Numbers When Changing Bank Accounts– Track incremental increases in of check numbers for more than just the default bank account.
- Custom Outstanding and Activity Customer Statements– Customize PDF formats for your Outstanding and Activity statements presented to clients.
- Batch Save/Email Customer Statements– Along with creating your statements in PDF, significantly streamline your process for sending out customer statements using our batch save or batch email functionality
- New Profit & Loss Versus Budget Report– Easily run a turnkey P&L report comparing actual to budget results with no set-up required!
Are you interested in seeing how like-minded professionals are successfully adopting CRM and back office workflows for their organization? Whether offsite or live from your desk, here are a couple events in July you don’t want to miss:
- Midwest Dreamin’ 2016– This Salesforce community conference is on July 21-22 at the Navy Pier in Chicago. It provides a great opportunitiy to collaborate with peers, network, gain valuable tips, and tricks about tools and functionality specific to Salesforce. As one of the sponsors, Accounting Seed will be exhibiting at the conference. Click here to learn more and to receive a conference registration discount.
- Breaking the Silo: Connecting Your Back Office with AppExchange Apps- This webinar hosted by Salesforce is held on July 28. Learn right from your desk how leaders in their respective organizations are utilizing Accounting Seed and other back office apps on Salesforce to run their business. You can register for this webinar here.
Contact Us for more information about Accounting Seed and the features available in our Financial Suite.