Salesforce and Accounting Seed go together like debits and credits, and checks and balances. Our seamless Salesforce connections have benefitted all of our customers and provided solutions to make their businesses more successful along the way.
Accounting Seed’s robust and flexible software lets you fully pilot your entire back office in one environment by tapping the power of the Salesforce platform, the world’s #1 rated cloud-based CRM. Utilize the full functionality of your existing Salesforce CRM or simply use Accounting Seed as a stand-alone product.
Get More Out of Your Data
With the power of Salesforce and its connected resources, users can gain insight into the following areas:
- Increase productivity and revenue by selling smarter and faster.
- Connect every commerce channel by unifying the B2B and B2C buying experience.
- Create engaging marketing by analyzing financial data from multiple sources and devices.
- Offer better support to every customer by improving agent response time with unified email, social, phone, and chat support.
- Create and develop apps for every role by integrating customer data from any source with drag and drop tools.
- And more!
Being connected to the world's #1 business management platform.
Join 150,000 plus like-minded companies on the same platform, all of whom you can connect with to gain the business tools you need.
Your financial portfolio and your CRM will all be housed on the same platform.
Accounting Seed’s Features
Modernize your accounting processes and embrace the unique way you do business with Accounting Seed’s core accounting features.
Transform your business now
To request a demo, please provide the following information and one of our team members will get in touch with you ASAP. We aim to be back in contact with you within 2 hours but no later than the next business day. You can also contact one of our account executives at 410-995-8406.
When you use Accounting Seed, the essential rules of accounting remain the same—what’s different is how Accounting Seed allows you to run your business your way. It’s not rigid or siloed—it’s automated, flexible, customizable, and connected.