Latest Product Release
Learn more about the latest product release from Accounting Seed, Iris.
Iris Release (Spring 2020)
Our new Iris release includes some significant changes to help our customers increase their efficiency in processing tasks, and reduce the amount of accounting data records.
The latest release continues to build on our recently introduced scheduled jobs functionality, allows for more flexibility with things like cash application, and introduces two new integrations. With Iris, customers can now take advantage of a direct integration with Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), and our U.K. customer can leverage our Avalara partnership to compile with the new Making Tax Digital initiative.
Read more about our new Iris features below and be sure to check our blog for any new developments or insights from Accounting Seed.
New Features Include:
Explore some of the new key features of Iris:
- Header level posting for Billings and Payables – this reduces the number of transaction records created with Billings and Payables allowing for a more scalable solution, and an easier to reconcile AR and AP Ledger.
- Scheduled posting of source records – eliminating the need for extra clicks in processing of source entries
- More flexibility in the application of cash to Billings from different organizations
- Salesforce’s NPSP – integration to the Accounting Seed Journal Entry allowing for easy donation recording and allocation
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) – compliance for UK customers, by expanding our partnership with Avalara we can now allow our UK customers to record their taxes digitally as prescribed by the MTD initiative
For a deeper look at the Iris features in action, check out our latest release video, or browse the release notes. We are here to help, if you have any questions please contact our support team.
Accounting Seed’s Features
Modernize your accounting processes and embrace the unique way you do business with Accounting Seed’s core accounting features.
Transform Your Business Now
To request a demo, please provide the following information and one of our team members will get in touch with you ASAP. We aim to be back in contact with you within 2 hours but no later than the next business day. You can also contact one of our account executives at 410-995-8406.
When you use Accounting Seed, the essential rules of accounting remain the same—what’s different is how Accounting Seed allows you to run your business your way. It’s not rigid or siloed—it’s automated, flexible, customizable, and connected.