by Alpha Index
Alpha Index was formed in 1996 and has been working with Salesforce for over 8 years. They are both SI Partners and ISV Partners enabling them to combine our developer skills and consultation to provide the best solution for clients. They have a simple approach to CRM: “help your staff do their job better” and by concentrating on that, rather than some abstract concepts, they can help achieve your business goals.
Expensify has been specializing in Accounting solutions on the Salesforce Platform for several years and began working with Accounting Seed in 2019.
Expensify and Accounting Seed
Expensify is the leading expenses management application. All you have to do is take a photo of the receipt and Expensify can do the rest, so it’s no wonder it’s a hit with employees!
You can tag up expenses for projects or departments etc, and accounts can check the VAT with direct access to the receipt photo. With Corporate Credit Card integration you can further reduce the chance of errors and Expensify even includes approvals and direct payment to your employees.
If you love Expensify, and you are using Accounting Seed, you need our connector. It brings in the rich detail collected in Expensify, and handles all the postings to correctly account for expenses, foreign currency, VAT, company card purchases and more.
- Automatic nightly downloads of approved expenses from Expensify.
- Check the Expense Reports in Salesforce before processing them.
- Choose the Expense Reports to process and create and post Payables (Purchase Invoices) with the Employee as the Vendor (Supplier).
- All the Expensify Categories, Merchants, Tags, GL Codes can be mapped to Accounting Seed Projects or GL Account Variables.
- Corporate Credit Card expenses from Expensify can be automatically posted to the appropriate General Ledger.
- Multiple Expensify Policies map to multiple companies in Accounting Seed.
- Foreign Currency expenses can be handled as Foreign Currency Purchase Invoices.
- Full support for VAT handling, including mixed VATable and non-VATable receipts.
- Use standard Accounting Seed functionality to reimburse your employees.
To watch a video tutorial, click here.