Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Sales Development Representative
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company selling a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). As a SDR you are responsible for cultivating and maintaining prospecting and lead follow up with a high level of engagement; leading to well qualified opportunities. The SDR will be part of the AS Sales team and will work closely with Sales and Marketing teams and leadership to ensure personal development and pipeline growth.
In this role responsiveness is essential and you will need strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for helping prospects become customers. To succeed in this role you will need a coachable and curious mindset, and a willingness to adapt the way you work to meet our Sales teams diverse needs. In addition to your key responsibilities you will be integral in improving and innovating the AS Sales development practice, developing and implementing processes and ideas that will advance Accounting Seeds sales growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Serve as the first impression of Accounting Seed
- Analyze lead activity and work with the prospects to generate AS pipeline
- Qualify in and qualify out leads
- Monitor your metrics for success
- Ensure updated web presence and case studies, videos and other forms of customer promotion
- Help sales and marketing to develop and execute lead generation strategies and campaigns
- Participate in weekly coaching sessions and call shadowing with management and your mentors to ensure you are ready for the next level position
- Possible participation in industry-related events and conferences
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possess exceptional customer/prospect management and communications skills
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Curious, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing prospect requirements
- Able to work remotely and be self-motivated
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com – we can’t wait to connect!