Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Growth Marketing Specialist
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing SaaS-based accounting platform built on the Salesforce.com platform. Our software simplifies the accounting process for 50,000 users in a diverse set of industries across the globe. We are an employee-first, fully remote employer looking to add to our entrepreneurial, passionate team.
The Growth Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for driving demand generation, inbound initiatives and diversifying the channel mix using email and paid channels. In this high-impact role, you will focus on campaign-specific results and drive the marketing department’s commercial performance; new lead acquisition, and promotion of Accounting Seed’s brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify the most critical channels, tactics and initiatives to support pipeline growth.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, SEO, social media and display advertising with vendor support.
- Drive initiatives that enable testing and constant conversion rate optimization.
- Work closely with the sales team and others within the marketing to ensure initiatives are in place at each stage within the funnel to drive results.
- Measure and report of core engagement metrics and overall performance of all marketing campaigns and channels and make recommendations for improvements.
- Identify and test new channels, partners and media outlets to support demand creation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gain feedback and improve the overall user experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in demand generation, digital marketing or related field.
- Experience with marketing automation, web design and development, and analytics.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- High growth – B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Proficient in marketing automation software (Pardot and Salesforce experience) a plus.
- Highly analytical with experience in Conversion Rate Optimization practices.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certification a plus.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite proficiency helpful.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – we can’t wait to connect!