Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Director of Product Marketing
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing SaaS-based accounting solution built on the Salesforce.com platform. Our software simplifies the accounting process for thousands of users in a diverse set of industries across the globe. We are an employee-first, fully remote employer looking to add to our entrepreneurial, passionate team.
In this highly strategic role, the Product Marketer will be our essential connection between the market and our internal teams. Serving as a market expert, you will help us articulate the value of our solutions to internal and external audiences. This role will work closely with Product Management, Development and Sales to drive demand for our solutions through compelling messages and positioning. As a core role within the organization, this position will create relevance and distinct value in our marketplace, supporting our growth and adoption. If you are an expert communicator looking to play a strategic role in our future – we’d love to have you.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish a unique selling proposition for Accounting Seeds platform and key personas.
- Develop comprehensive messaging documents focused on defining unique selling proposition.
- Conduct market research within various verticals and segments to identify unique pain points.
- Lead product launch, packaging and promotional efforts to drive pipeline creation.
- Lead competitive research, SWOT analysis and battlecard creation.
- Conduct, document and share competitive and market research within internal teams.
- Conduct win/loss analysis, analyze insights and share results.
- Establish, share, and maintain buyer personas.
- Translate technical features into value-based messages.
- Work closely with Product and Sales to understand priorities and high-level requirements regarding roadmap and client needs.
- Provide sales enablement tools, presentations, and product feature training.
- Support the creation of marketing content, whitepapers, and product collateral.
- Develop product positioning documentation.
- Partner closely with internal subject matter experts to build trust for the Accounting Seed brand.
- Support sales and marketing alignment and ensure client facing teams have appropriate resources.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in product marketing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Experience working within high growth software organizations.
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Accounting/ Finance industry experience a plus.
- Solid written and oral and communication skills.
- Comfort with public speaking in front of senior groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Product Marketing certification from Pragmatic Institute or similar preferred.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit resume and to email@example.com