Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is looking for a talented Salesforce developer to join our Financial Suite application team. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment; an individual who possesses the confidence to work independently and with minimal guidance.
What You’ll Do:
- Meeting with the product owner and business analysts to determine needs.
- Developing new product features and functionality on Salesforce.
- Providing Tier 3 support.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or appropriate work experience.
- Required Certification: Platform Developer I.
- Experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java.
- Experience in developing enterprise software using the Salesforce.com platform.
- Expertise on various Salesforce.com technologies like, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components (LWC), and Salesforce APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs.
- Comprehensive experience debugging and troubleshooting in the Salesforce.com environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to work with an implementation team that executes in an agile fashion.
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to email@example.com