Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Account Executive – Digital Software Sales
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company, built on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: SaaS and Accounting. We are a strong, PE backed company with 8 years of growth and 900 paying customers.
We are seeking an accomplished and dynamic Account Executive to join our digital sales team. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, engaging, and collaborative environment and possesses the passion and the skills for success.
What You’ll Do:
- Using your experience and our methodologies and support structure, qualify leads, manage and develop your assigned territory and close new license agreements with potential clients in all industry verticals within a specific US geo.
- Grow your installed base of customers through the introductions of add-ons and upsells.
- Work collaboratively with internal sales, marketing and operations.
- Produce an accurate monthly forecast and provide consistent cadence of updates on your progress and your needs to sales management.
- Work with our extensive partner network to advance new deals, including local Salesforce.com teams and our many trusted system integrators.
- Meet and exceed your annual target.
Skills and Requirements:
- A motivated, driven, self-starter…We love those with grit and accountability!
- Ability to discover and understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale.
- Ideal candidates should possess B2B technology sales experience (SaaS sales is a plus).
- A demonstrated ability to work towards and achieve a sales target.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud computing – accounting, business processes, and Salesforce is a plus.
- Confidence and strong presentation skills, as well as strong verbal & written communication skills when interacting with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to occasionally travel to key customer or marketing events and internal meetings, as needed.
- Associate’s Degree required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Candidates can work from our Columbia, MD headquarters or can be supported remotely, provided the time zone, employee’s physical location are in line with company standards and needs.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com – we can’t wait to connect!