- Scaling accounting for large transaction volumes
- Automating accounting transaction execution
- Integration to Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) and its benefits
- Integration to Avalara for VAT reporting
- New lightning user interface enhancements
- Latest API enhancements
- And more…
Register now to secure your spot in the webinar. Only 250 spots are available, so be sure to sign up soon and get the latest scoop on the accounting system improvements that await!
About Tony Zorc
Leveraging his combined experience in public accounting, finance, and IT, Tony Zorc started Accounting Seed in 2008 with the goal of creating an innovative, open architecture accounting application on the Salesforce Platform. Now, more than 10 years later, Accounting Seed is an international company with over 14,000 licenses sold to customers worldwide, across all industries.
Tony’s unique approach to accounting and technology has earned Accounting Seed a place among CFO Tech Outlook’s Top 10 Accounting Solutions Providers – 2020.
Learn more about Tony and the Art of Leveling Up at TonyZorc.com