Our Hibiscus release is bringing several improvements to your accounting system. One of our most exciting upgrades is available to all customers. Users can utilize the weighted average costing method for inventory valuation. Let’s see what other changes are arriving with Hibiscus.
As always, Accounting Seed is always improving upon our current features too. Here are a few enhancements on the way!
- Several improvements to our Customer Statements.
- Enhancements to the multi-currency Purchase Order functionality.
- Integration to Salesforce Field Service Lightning functionality.
- And more!
Exciting New Features
We’re excited to bring in more features to help make your accounting easier and more streamlined. Several of our new functionalities are optimized for enterprise-level accounting and multi-currency customers. Here’s a snapshot of these new features.
- Weighted average inventory valuation – Hibiscus updates the inventory costing method to a weighted average cost inventory valuation method. This allows our customers greater visibility into profitability and inventory cost.
- Redesigned product build and allocation process – Hibiscus implements a more efficient way to build inventory, as well as an option for auto allocation.
- Multi-currency support for purchase orders and product costing – Along with the weighted average costing change, Accounting Seed provides more higher-level support for multi-currency customers by tracking inventory costs between different countries.
- Multi-currency expense report – We continue to fulfill our multi-currency functionality. Expense reports have been added to the list of our features that support our multi-currency customer base.
- Integration to Salesforce Field Service Lightning solution – Customers who use Field Service Lightning will now be able to create an Accounting Seed Sales Order. As well as a Billing directly from the Work Order with the click of a button. This provides seamless integration to the back-office.
- Enterprise-level processing improvements – We’ve continued with our commitment to support mid-size and enterprise customers. We’ve optimized our processing power to further support customers with higher transaction volume.