The Fuchsia release seeks to both expand on current features and incorporate new ways clients can fully own their financial management system. The journey continues with integration expansions, new features, and improvements on current features.
Fuchsia release builds on essential functions, chief among them are bank reconciliations and sales tax capture. Additionally, through our new partnership with Cloud Payroll, customers now have access to payroll functions via a seamless integration into Accounting Seed’s general ledger. Let’s take a look at some of these new features:
1. The new integration with Cloud Payroll means that payroll can be imported into the general ledger without using a separate import tool. You no longer need to manage data transformation from a payroll provider because both accounting and payroll now work together seamlessly.
2. The latest Avalara integration upgrade enhances tracking features for sales tax reporting to boost transfer accuracy. This upgrade comes just in time to help customers comply with the latest Supreme Court ruling that places sales tax obligations on remote sellers through the economic nexus rule. The economic nexus requirements vary by state, so this upgrade will ensure that your data is consistent with individual standards. Find out more.
3. We’ve increased the number of transactions you can clear per bank reconciliation to 4,000, making it easier for customers with higher transaction volumes.
4. Our multi-currency ledger enhancement is especially useful for multi-entity organizations. Each individual entity can now choose their own base currency to use in the system. They’ll all still be managed seamlessly within our platform.
5. The Stripe integration has been expanded to include ACH transactions. In addition to secure credit card transactions, payments can now be received directly from specific bank accounts using Stripe. This enhancement is PCI compliant, all your data is secure.
For an in-depth look at the new Fuchsia features in action, check out the release notes. We are here to help, if you have any questions please contact our support team.