Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Salesforce Technical Architect
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are in immediate need of a Salesforce Architect.
The Salesforce architect will be responsible for the technical design, development, and code review, of the product feature enhancements to the Accounting Seed application. This person will be actively involved in the design sessions with business analysts, the product owner, and other technical team members, and will be expected to bring technology and people leadership skills to the team. This role will actively lead the design, build solution components, develop unit tests, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality through the development lifecycle. You must possess a strong ability to work with our leadership team to balance the business needs with the best technical solutions to fulfill those needs. You’ll make an impact by researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies, and it will be imperative that you are staying well versed in the ever-changing technology stack of the Salesforce platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Work closely with the CTO to set the high-level technology strategy for Accounting Seed.
- Understand and apply application architecture standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop technical artifacts that will support both the development and quality assurance team and Accounting Seed’s customers and partners.
- Monitor and approve configuration, solution architecture, development, and quality assurance aspects of the features.
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce’s latest offerings and explore beta/pilot functionality if relevant
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote the best of breed culture in application development
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around applications architecture, and/or technical lead for a third-party application development team.
- 5 + years of Salesforce development experience along with Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Lightning
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components – sales, service, and marketing clouds
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modeling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning experience, Apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org