Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are looking for a Junior Videographer to join our Creative/Marketing team. You will be a key contributor to the daily communications of our organization while working with a fun and professional team of creatives. You will be working in a Mac environment and need to have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assist with the ideation and direction of video concepts in collaboration with Creative team.
- Assist with and manage the workflow in all three phases of production (pre, pro, and post).
- Participate in all aspects of production, including lighting, camera work, and audio equipment recording.
- Build and maintain the trust of the team as you work to move projects through the production cycle.
- Source soundtracks, stock imagery and videography as needed in support of campaigns.
- Work on a wide array of video projects that include high-level brand videos to quick turnaround social stories and event recaps.
- Proactively research the latest video trends and promote new ways of utilizing video to drive the business forward.
Most importantly, we need you to be:
A People Person: In this position, you will interact with a wide range of people that need to be made comfortable in front of the camera. You will work closely with employees throughout the organization to design engaging video and photography for the public and our organization. Additionally, you’ll be part of a team that places a high emphasis on working together.
Creative: You will be responsible for many video projects throughout the year. To be successful, these communication pieces require the ability to think creatively both inside and outside the box. Your ability to shoot and edit creative and engaging video is vital to being successful in this position.
Detail-Oriented: Great video is only great if it is error-free. This position will require you to listen carefully, take good notes, and proof projects for accuracy. A large number of your video jobs will be regular monthly pieces. To be successful, you will be required to stay organized and have a good system for prioritization.
- Working knowledge of running DSLR/video camera equipment, lighting setups, and audio gear.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard editing and motion graphics software. We use Adobe Creative Cloud, Premier and After Effects.
- Consistent positive attitude toward day-to-day work colleagues.
- Delivers work as assigned and meets project deadlines.
- Understand the different brand personalities. Deliver impactful, strategic-based ideas that stay within budget.
- Works well as a member of the creative team, but also collaborates closely with all team members.
- Production experience.
- Detail oriented.
- 1-5 years of experience with demo reel.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Preferred but not required:
- Photography editing in Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop
- Screenplay/episodic tv or web series writing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org