Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are in immediate need of an Associate eLearning Designer to join our Support Team to create technical content on our product. There may be an opportunity to develop other training genres such as Accounting and Sales training. All training will have assessment requirements.
We are an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced environment. We expect our team members to feel confident working in a self-directed fashion and to demonstrate the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance. Attention to detail and an organized working style will be required to work alongside our team. Success in this role starts with a positive, professional demeanor, and a willingness to take initiative. It is measured by the timelines of updates and the effectiveness of the content.
What You’ll Do:
- Creation and maintenance of product learning content designed to support our internal team and external customers.
- Collaboration with the product development team for newly released functionality.
- Master use of learning delivery technology using Articulate Storyline.
- Develop assessments and monitor the results of the E-learners to identify learning gaps.
- Work with SME’s to identify target audience training needs.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Maintain courses and assessments on the company LMS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience developing web-based/self-paced Product Training.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Ability to learn new web-based technologies in a rapidly changing technology industry.
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to strive for efficiency in the business process.
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and professional agility to satisfy multiple demands.
- Confidence and initiative to work in a self-directed environment.
- Task-focused, organized working habits.
- Articulate Storyline or Captivate.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to email@example.com