Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
The Salesforce Developer will support of our Financial Suite application. The candidate must be a self-starter who has the ability to multitask in a dynamic environment. Possesses the confidence to work independently and with minimal guidance. This is a full-time, on-site position.
What You’ll Do:
- Programming on Salesforce
- Providing Tier 3 support
- Implementing new product features
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or appropriate work experience
- Required Certification: Platform Developer I
- Experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java.
- Experience in developing enterprise software using the Salesforce.com platform
- h4 expertise on various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
- Salesforce.com Apex Classes
- Comprehensive experience debugging and troubleshooting in the Salesforce.com environment.
- Experience following low-level designs and performing application builds
- Ability to work with an implementation team that executes in an agile fashion
- Must be able to work in our Columbia office M – F
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to email@example.com