Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
The growing entrepreneurial team at Accounting Seed, Inc. in Columbia, MD has an exciting opportunity for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team.
Accounting Seed is one of the leading companies in our field. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Accounting Seed is a great place to grow your career!! We have an immediate full-time opening for a person with the following skills:
What You Will Do:
- Conduct testing of Accounting Seed’s functionality to assess user experience and ease of design.
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences.
- Build wireframe prototypes to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to management and development team.
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and satisfaction interfacing with Accounting Seed’s product.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within Accounting Seed’s application and in keeping with the Salesforce Platform’s Lightning UX design, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed.
- Analyze customer responses to examine high usage parts of the application and determine why what performance improvements can be made
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various modules and interfaces within the Accounting Seed application.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual prototyping tools such as Axure.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating wireframes and website mapping.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Working knowledge of Accounting a plus.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to: JGarrett@accountingseed.com.