Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are in immediate need of a Training Specialist to join our Support Team to create technical content on our product, design and develop training content, and create learning assessments to support our internal employees and external customers.
We are an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced environment. We expect our team members to feel confident working in a self-directed fashion and to demonstrate the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance. Attention to detail and an organized working style will be required to work alongside our team. Success in this role starts with a positive, professional demeanor, and a willingness to take initiative. It is measured by the timelines of updates and the effectiveness of the content.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain product content under the direction of the Technical Writer.
- Design and develop product learning content under the direction of the Training Director.
- Collaboration with the product development team for newly released functionality.
- Work with SME’s to identify target audience training needs.
- Master use of learning delivery technology using Articulate Storyline and Camtasia.
- Develop assessments.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Maintain courses and assessments on the company LMS.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 year’s experience in developing technical documentation.
- 1-3 year’s experience with designing and developing web-based, self-paced Product Training.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Ability to learn new web-based technologies in a rapidly changing technology industry.
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to strive for efficiency in the business process.
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and professional agility to satisfy multiple demands.
- Confidence and initiative to work in a self-directed environment.
- Task-focused, organized working habits.
- Articulate Storyline and LMS experience a plus.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org