Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $65,000
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are in immediate need of a Technical Writer to join our Product Knowledge and Training Team. The Technical Writer will work closely with our lead Technical Writer to create End User Training documentation and manage the application Knowledge-Base.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a technical field, such as engineering, software, or accounting and a demonstrated capability of documenting business processes. The ability to evaluate and analyze complex information and a natural desire to help people understand that information is essential to this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop comprehensive End-User documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Develop and maintain the customer Knowledge-Base.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, and sets our users up for success.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to email@example.com