Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Partner Relationship Manager
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company selling a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are in immediate need of a Partner Relationship Manager to join our Sales Team.
If you are an engaging, customer-centric, highly organized, and skilled influencer looking for your next amazing opportunity we are looking for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the adoption of Accounting Seed’s partnership programs including but not limited to:
- Salesforce System Integration Partners
- Salesforce Connected Application Partners
- CPA firms with technology practices
- Outsourced bookkeepers
- Identify and qualify opportunities to expand relationships with current partners and generate/explore relationships with new potential partners.
- Drive awareness of Accounting Seed with Salesforce.com
- Drive, manage and track all inbound partner requests and referrals.
- Encourage existing partners to increase their program participation and partner level.
- Manage and track the partner’s journey through orientation, training, certification, and promotion.
- Initiate the development of sales and presentation materials to help recruit, build, sell, service, and support Accounting Seed partners
- Triage partner technical resources needs
- Promote technical education, including product updates and other product communications.
- Drive “customer success content” through partners
- Work within the Accounting Seed marketing and sales teams to align and communicate messaging and marketing communication for each partner channel.
- Initiate and assist in coordinating marketing events with partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidates should possess B2B sales experience(software sales is a plus)
- Relevant knowledge and experience in cloud computing – accounting, business processes, and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new web-based technologies
- Confidence, as well as strong verbal & written communication skills when interacting with clients and partners
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and professional agility to satisfy multiple, parallel opportunities
- Ability to discover and understand partner goals
- Excellent communication and highly developed social skills with strong collaborative ability
- Poised and polished
- Strong writing and demonstrable presentation skills
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer and partner service.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org