Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: information technology and accounting.
Partner Marketing Associate
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company selling a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: information technology and accounting.
We are in immediate need of a Partner Marketing Associate to join our partner team.
If you are an engaging, partner-centric, highly organized, and skilled influencer looking for your next amazing opportunity we are looking for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create awareness for Accounting Seed with the following teams at Salesforce.com/org:
- Salesforce Account Executives
- Salesforce Sales Engineers
- Salesforce Partner Success Representatives
- Identify and track Office/Manager/Team reporting relationships for targeted Salesforce employees.
- Create and maintain appropriate records within our sales and marketing databases.
- Plan and execute partner events including:
- Manage SF.com/.org and partner campaigns
- Manage and maintain partner master list
- Manage the partner newsletter
- Responsible for partner case studies and videos
- Manage Accounting Seed AE’s partner sessions
- Update Accounting Seed partner website
- Create partner collateral
- Help plan partner annual conference (part of Sprout)
- Maintain Accounting Seed’s Salesforce files for partners
- Help to develop and maintain an annual events calendar for Salesforce and partners
- Coordinate with other members of the sales and marketing team to accurately log, track, and manage inbound opportunities originated via Salesforce team members.
- Develop outbound relationships and opportunities with Salesforce team members.
- Ensure relationships are accurately linked to Accounting Seed accounts and contacts via email contact data for all targeted Salesforce team members.
- Develop lunch and learn and other marketing presentations (Salesforce success stories) for Salesforce audiences in coordination with our sales and marketing teams.
- Identify opportunities and schedule/present lunch and learn programs at Salesforce offices.
- Work with the marketing team to identify opportunities and drive the success of our Salesforce AppExchange Marketing Program (AMP) investment.
- Provide feedback to Salesforce employees on joint partner sales success.
- Work within the Accounting Seed marketing and sales teams to align and communicate messages for each Salesforce team.
- Assist in the development of sales and presentation materials for communication purposes to recruit, build, and service Accounting Seed /Salesforce relationships.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidates should possess B2B sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Relevant knowledge and experience in cloud computing – accounting, business processes, and the Salesforce ecosystem is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new web-based technologies
- Confidence, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills when interacting with clients and partners
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and professional agility to satisfy multiple, parallel opportunities
- Ability to discover and understand partner goals
- Excellent communication and highly developed social skills with strong collaborative ability
- Poised and polished
- Strong writing and demonstrable presentation skills
- Commitment to delivering outstanding partner and partner service
- 15% travel
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org