Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are in immediate need of an entry-level/junior HR/Office Assistant to join our Administrative Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide support to our HR Director and Administrative team to include:
- Respond to emails and phone calls within a reasonable time frame.
- Follow-up with new hires regarding outstanding documents.
- Assist new employees with onboarding paperwork.
- Review and process onboarding paperwork.
- Screen and recruit potential employees (resume review)
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Coordinate company-wide events
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and initiative to work in a self-directed environment
- Comfortable learning new web-based technologies
- Thirst for knowledge and desire for efficiency in business processes
- Task focused, organized working habits
- Flexibility, responsiveness and professional agility to satisfy multiple demands
- Must be able to be on site/in office once or twice a week for office administrative duties.
- Must be comfortable in MAC and G suite environments.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org