Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Development Operations Engineer
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company that sells a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
The growing entrepreneurial team at Accounting Seed, Inc. in Columbia, MD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Development Operations Engineer.
We have an immediate full-time opening for a person with the following skills on our growing development team. We need an individual who can work hand-in-hand with a multi-disciplinary software development team to take ownership of our build process, and recommend and implement appropriate automation and alerts that will allow us to move faster with our overall release cycle.
What You’ll Do:
- Create CI/CD pipelines, schedule jobs that run automated tasks, and work with cross-functional teams to implement automated processes.
- Facilitate test environment (functional, UAT, staging) and production release automation.
- Document solutions and diagram complex automated pipelines.
- Recommend and implement monitoring/alerting for core business functions
- Understanding of Salesforce Design and Development.
- Technical understanding and Salesforce development experience (SFDX, Apex, Lightning).
- Understands technical architecture and best practices for custom solutions.
- Understanding of using various Salesforce APIs – Metadata, Tooling, etc.
- Proficient in any different type of automation languages – PowerShell, Python, nodejs, Go.
- Proficient in git and git branching strategies.
- Understanding of different data formats such as JSON, XML, YAML.
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and debugging HTTP request/response.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years experience in a Development Operations Engineer role.
- Experience with open source Continuous Integration platforms.
- Experience with creating CI/CD builds and processes.
- Experience with managing and supporting Software Development Lifecycles.
- Hands-on experience with creating automation scripts to integrate with different REST APIs.
- Ability to read and understand SDK and REST documentation.
- Worked within a team that operated within an agile environment
- Prior experience in managing the execution of projects.
- Degree in related/relevant field.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to email@example.com