Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software application on the Salesforce.com platform.
We are in immediate need of a Business Analyst to join our agile Product Development Team. The candidate must be a self-starter who has the ability to multitask priorities in a dynamic environment. They must have the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance. They must be able to explain business concepts to a highly technical development team.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and document the functional, business and technical requirements for new product features and improvements
- Document the envisioned business process for new product features and improvements
- Effectively and concisely document and communicate requirements to cross-functional team members and management; conduct gap analysis as required
- Keep user stories updated in a timely manner
- Validates requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility and conformity to standards
- Work closely in a cross-functional team to include customers, product consultants, the development and QA teams and managerial staff
- Perform user acceptance testing
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or appropriate work experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a business analyst for a business application
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to translate complex business processes into specific requirements for a software development team to build test plans and code from
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills providing exact details in a concise, logical, unambiguous format and language
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Assist Knowledge Base and Training team in the role as a feature/release SME.
- Strong learning ability and analytical mindset
- Experience in the discipline of Accounting would be extremely beneficial
- Working knowledge of Figma or other wireframing tool is beneficial
- Experience using JIRA, or similar team-based project management software
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Prior experience with agile methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to