Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing Accounting software company that sells a leading edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
Accounting Seed is a rapidly growing accounting software company selling a leading-edge application on the Salesforce.com platform. We are the fusion of two disciplines: Information Technology and Accounting.
We are seeking an energetic and motivated professional to become a primary part of a rapidly growing team responsible for Account management for Accounting Seed. You should have the best customer management and business consultancy skills, as well as ensuring that you can manage the required customer retention/renewal management activity. You will be comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C-level executives down to end-users; backed up with a strong understanding of their individual business objectives. The key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of software as a service. As a trusted account advisor it falls to you to strengthen adoption, identify opportunities to expand the footprint, and identify how our solutions can be effectively applied to support the achievement of the client’s strategic business goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive renewals and price increases
- Sell customers on additional features
- Execute orders for additional licenses and features
- Block and tackle on data charges
- Drive adoption of the product
- Rationalize the purchase of additional consulting via AS or with partners when customers stall in implementation.
- Communicatie with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Build strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Resolve complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
- Act as the client’s representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing need
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exemplary problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Excellent and confident verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to clients
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant knowledge and experience in cloud computing – accounting, business processes, and Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new web-based technologies
- Ability to discover and understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, and ever-growing team environment.
- Task-focused, highly functional in a self-directed environment.
Accounting Seed is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of work/portfolio if applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org