In Accounting Seed’s latest Buttercup release, these five cool features have been added specifically for simplifying your Billing and Purchase Order workflows:
- Reverse Apply Cash Disbursements to Payables- Staying on top of cash payments received is easy in Accounting Seed. And now, with a click of a button, you are also able to import and associate Cash Disbursements to any posted Accounts Payable.
- Manage Recurring Payables and Billings in Any Time Frame- Accounting Seed gives you the flexibility to set-up and calculate payments automatically. You can utilize its intelligent list views and formula fields to calculate payments in a monthly, annual, or any specified time frame.
- Include Journal Entry Lines to Your Bank Deposits- Keeping track of Bank Deposits goes hand-in-hand with faster bank reconciliation. When documenting a Bank Deposit in Accounting Seed, you not only have the ability to add or filter by Cash Receipts but now you can also add Journal Entry records too.
- Create a Drop Ship PO Directly from a Sales Order- New, in our Buttercup release, you have the option to Drop Ship Purchase Orders straight from a Sales Order if desired.
- New Grid Row Entry Option for Purchase and Sales Orders- For those looking for a simpler way to denote multiple product or part information on Sales and Purchase Orders, Accounting Seed has added a New Grid Entry feature that will fulfill your Order taking needs. This new feature enables you to quickly mass add or remove line items on a Purchase Order and Sales Order through an easy-to-use table like form.
In addition to the Accounts Payable and Order Management features offered in our Buttercup Release, Accounting Seed provides a robust set of tools and functionality to automate your accounting on Salesforce.
To learn more about Accounting Seed and how it can streamline your back office process,
schedule a demo today.