Accounting Seed is a Saleforce.com ISV and consulting company, servicing customers on the Force.com platform since 2008. We are the fusion of information technology, business process, and accounting. We are the creator of Accounting Cloud for Salesforce, the world's most flexible accounting system. Accounting Seed serves clients and their subsidiaries throughout the world.
Our company headquarters are in Columbia Maryland. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at:
10500 Little Patuxent Parkway - Suite 360
Columbia, MD 21044
Tony Zorc - President and ERP Practice Lead.
Chris Johnson - Software Development Practice Lead.
Caroline Beatson - CRM Practice Lead.
Accounting Seed follows the principles set by Colin Powell and Salesforce.com for corporate philanthropy: a company should give 1% of its time, 1% of its profit, and 1% of its equity back to the community on an annual basis.
The leading platform as a service offering businesses.
The leading provider of fully automated, up-to-date sales and use tax compliance solutions.
The leader in payment processing on the Force.com platform.
Accounting Seed is currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Interested candidates should email email@example.com with their resume.
Job: Software Developer
Level: Associate Level
Location: Columbia, MD
Seeking a qualified software developer to assist in custom development projects on the Force.com platform. The right candidate will work under the direction of our Software Development Lead on independent development tasks to enhance our Product (Accounting Cloud), will solve support cases for our current customers, and will build specific customizations for our ongoing implementations.
- 2 + years of experience in building client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex, and Visual Force
- Experience in developing integration processes using SalesForce.com's Web Services API and third-party integration tools.
- Proficiency in HTML/XHTML, XML, AJAX, SOQL, Java, and SOAP-based web services
- Understanding of Oracle, SQL Server, or other databases
- Salesforce.com training and certification
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred, with a strong IT foundation
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and professional agility to satisfy multiple, parallel client projects
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to keep up with technology changes
- Confidence and initiative to work in a self-directed environment
- Willingness to travel as necessary for clients